Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Time

Hi, everyone. This is the first time I am blogging on my own blog. It was a new thing for me to learn how to blog. As the first time, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Lai Jin Frve but most of my friend always call me as Jin Hui which is the pronounciation in Chinese. I live in Ipoh, Perak before I become a student at University Malaysia Pahang. My life have change since I come to study in university. The new environment have bring me to change my life style. It was a big changes for me to adapt myself in a big environment. At first, I found that university's life is not that easy as what the other persons said. There are many complicated things for me to get know and manage it as fast as I could. It was not just the problem on living but also on my study.I need to study very very hard although some of the subject I have learned its begining before. I have suffer because of cannot get the good night sleep while I have assignments to complete. However, I have get use to it after two month. I realize that everybody who live in university also have the same expiriance with me. That is just nothing for us to argueing. I need to well manage my time to overcome the problem. There is nothing I can't that if I think I can, I can.

2 comments:

PaNci said...

wow...really like write in essay lar, you so powerful!!!

winqi said...

hi, JIn Frv....
I also believe that you can.