Sunday, October 12, 2008

On 11st october, I have been went to the Briged Siswa's camping. I was going to Sungai Lembing at Kuantan,Pahang. There are many activities for me and the others to complete such as jungle treking, tressure hunt in the jungle, camp building, and cooking. It was such an very interesting programme for me expecially the jungle treking. I was treking at Gunung Putih with the other 118 students by the guard of a captain and fasilitaters. We were starting at 10 in the morning. It was very hard and interesting because it took a long journey to finish. I was found it difficult at the starting point. I kept on looking up the mountain and felt very tired. More seriously, there are student drop to faint after half an hour the journey started. This long journey have took about 5 hours and 30 minutes for climb up and down the mountains there. Through this activitity, I have learned so many things such as courageous to try the best, how to make cooperation with others, how to adapt myself in a big community and some more general knowledge that is really important in our daily life. However, there were a bad thing happen to me that is I got the seriously sun burn! I look so weird and urgly. Oh my god! Why is it happen to me......?

1 comment:

PaNci said...

haiz...so pity leh...ur face till macan tu liao...but never mind cause soon will be fine...