Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tell Me More

"Tell Me More" is an English test programme which is occur in my Technical English subject. This programme is very interesting and attracting to me because it's not just to be a part for our lecturer to value us but it become a game for me to enjoy. There are many exercises included in this programme such as dialogue answering question, words pronounciation, grammer test, and others. The exercise that I like the most among all of these is words pronounciation. It is really fun but a bit complicated. It is starting with listening the pronounciation of a particular word then we try to pronouns it as same as the recorded pronounciation. A result will be given after we pronouns the word in a range with the highest is six peaks. I have try my best to pronuons all the words correctly. But very unfortunately, I have tape my user name wrongly. So, every time the result I have done can't be recorded. I realise it only before the last time to do the programme. I need to complete all the section in this programme at once. In the end, I was failure the attempt to finish it but it was all fine because somebody tell me that it's ok. I would like to say thank you to this persons for being so kind to me. Thank you very much!

No comments: